New Walk Museum and Gallery. For the 1st year of university I walked down the picteresque New Walk a walkway which links a part of leiceter to the town centre. I usually miss the museum and just go shopping, but I had more time in Leicester then usual. Their was also an exhibit on Picasso plates, but no pictures were allowed.
Friday, 26 August 2011
Leicester
New Walk Museum and Gallery. For the 1st year of university I walked down the picteresque New Walk a walkway which links a part of leiceter to the town centre. I usually miss the museum and just go shopping, but I had more time in Leicester then usual. Their was also an exhibit on Picasso plates, but no pictures were allowed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GoodBye
Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...
-
S ad A rsed T ried C haracters that my review of Sex And The City. Its a long term since I have watched a movie which made me want to leave ...
-
I have not been on here much because I have been paying for a £3k scam, and trying to erase the lie I have been spun for a year and 3 months...
I love your birthday dress. Novelty prints are my favourite. Your Christmas dress is lovely too.
ReplyDelete