Saturday 29 August 2009

Recommended Sellers

I am a snob, plain and simple and try not to look as if I shop at the same places as everyone else. Which is why Im always shopping on Ebay and my new favourite, Etsy.

I recently purchased some handmade goodies from LoveLee Soaps.
I purchased these rich and creamy mini testers whipped ice cream body butters, which actually is okay for dark skin which tends to suffer from dryness alot. The chocolate scented is out of this world, I actually got told by a boy that I smelt delicious! Praise indeed!

I also purchased the chocolate swirl hostess soap which came in the most adorable case, I couldnt smell the chocolate but I dont have a sensitive nose, it didnt froth up and was a little dry on my skin, it better for normal skin types.


So if you are looking for original gifts, visit LoveLee Soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...