Monday 25 March 2013

Bake

This month Ihave finally been able to focus! My mood has always been sensitive to the weather, but the last couple of months the weather has been particular bad and so has been my mood. I have finally got some outside help, to get me to focus and care and during my month of clarity I cooked areceipe everyday. I finally cut a vintage 50s fabric to make into a full skirt. And I baked my staple Chocolate butter cake to be wheeled out at birthdays, betrays and crap interview. The Man requested his birthday cake to be heart shaped and chocolate. The cake is easy to make and very moist because of the milk, water and amount of butter it contains. The chocolate icing keeps it together, still lovely. I picked the receipe up from the website allreceipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...