Wednesday 17 November 2010

Pearl Lowe @ Peacocks



I love this vintage style dresses at Peacocks priced from £35-£50. And the recent documentary about illegal immigrants in the UK acting as sweat shop labour for the British high street in the UK wont put me of either, as that's nothing new. The immigrants help feed the market by choosing to work here illegal and insure the workers salary remain low, or put people out of work. While the companies want to make bigger profits with each year.
I have never aspired to be a machine worker, a day trip to an official New Look Factory in Leicester put paid to that. Rows and rows of people sewing the same part of a garment together over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...