Saturday 12 September 2009

Fairygothmother Sale

Its not fair! Its finally on sale, and now Im not working. I have admired this corset for like three years, I visited Fairygothmother when I received a bonus when I worked at John Lewis.
I bought a black corset to train my waist and a pink overbust corset with rhinestones which I have never worn but looked cute in the pictures.





Unique powermesh and silk girdle with steel boning for the ultimate in comfortable curves. The cinch of a corset with the flexibility of a girdle. Order 4 inches smaller than your natural waist size.

£395 reduced to £195

Click on the link below, to see other great deals, that are happening when you have to tighten the belt.

http://www.fairygothmother.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...