Saturday 12 June 2010

SATC- A sad story

Sad Arsed Tried Characters that my review of Sex And The City.
Its a long term since I have watched a movie which made me want to leave before it was over and half way through the Dubai adventures my ipod was on.
Does Sara Jessica Parker have a sponsorship deal with Jimmy Choo because every short of her needed to include her shoes. And just because Sarah Jessica Parker is executive producer gives her no right to think at her age with those Madonna arms she can wear strapless dresses, it doesn't matter how much they hike up those boobs she still looks like a man. It anything SATC seemed to be just a fashion show for the rich, how the over forties can work the more extreme fashion trends and how to display your maximum wealth to the masses. They tried to give the film heart with the human stories but it would of been better if the main characters had displayed it more.
Kim Catrall and Cynthia Nixon are prime illustrates that body fat makes you look more beautiful, feminine and womanly as you get older. I hope that they produce no more of the movies as Sarah Jessica face just scares the viewers, closes up should be baned.
Yes SATC was crass, over indulgent to the extreme where it wasn't even funny any more, it was just greed, greed, greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...