Wednesday 15 December 2010

Beyond Retro is now online

Ultimate 90s Christmas Juimper £18

For years Beyond Retro vintage London has been considered the place to shop for vintage finds at non boutique prices. I however have never found that gem, perhaps I don't visit frequently enough, but so I am not left out I can shop online.

Dresses £55 each
Love the charming blue dress with the fabric buttons.

Dresses £50
Love the lace detail on the bustline of the mocha dress.

Dresses £35
Love the black flared dress, if you are offended by fur you could remove the tails and substitue for large tassels.

image credits beyondretro
wwww.beyondretro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...