Sunday 29 April 2012

Stylish home

I think everyone has a family or member or friend whose style they admire. I admire my Aunt Jessica interior style, her favourite magazine is Elle Decor and her home interior is worthy of a feature in the magazine. The downstairs toilet walls are covered by comic pages, she has angel wings above her bed, the kitchen top is glittery curtesy of previous owner and much more. She is moving sticks to pastures new so I thought I would a do litte homage to my dream house.
I want a en suite bathroom like this.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. All this photos of home is so nice and superb. I wish you will make your dream home as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing your dream homes photo.

    Patios

    ReplyDelete

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...