Monday 21 June 2010

My luck

Wish I had my own place, because then I could justify spending £40 on a 1890s sewing Machine not a Singer model for decoration (reflecting on this could still buy it for future use). And £40 on an oak art deco dresser, its not in the best condition needs to be revarnished but is structurel sound, still only £40 quid. I dont have transport or a pal to get it up the stairs, so its on my if only list or even space, would it fit through the door? I must enquire about delivery otherwise I may be kicking myself for years to come. Better keep this Weekend shopping destination a secret because all the vintage sellers will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...