Tuesday 29 June 2010

My dressing table

My dressing table is here, but not the lamp!





For some reason they stuck two large white labels on the mirror, which I am having trouble peeling off. I told my mother, about my new purchase always a mistake. Of course this was a needed purchase, in my last house I had a big chest of drawers where I was able to lay out my more delicate items, like sequin capes, flapper dress and fans. Now my ostrich fans have a nice big drawer to open out in as they have started to sweat and aren't as fluffy, they look sad.
Next on the agenda vintage, inspired draw liners, fragrance bags and some good old fashioned polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...