Thursday 22 July 2010

Pretty Dress of The Day



I felt the need to watch old films lately, but all the best films I want to watch seem to only available online at a great cost, ideally I wanted The Women or The Opposite Sex . So in hmv continuous sale, which hasn't seen it closed down yet I picked up The Joan Crawford Collection. In it featured Humouresque, The Damned Don't Cry, Possessed, Grand Hotel and Mildred Pierce my favourite. In all these films she seems to portray ruthless/unnerved women and she looks crazy as hell, a caricature of a women. The best thing about the box set was the documentary about her, it seemed she was playing herself, she was as twisted and damaged as the characters she played as she got older.

Get some Adrian magic with this 1940s dress from hollywoodstylevintage at $90 on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...