Monday 5 July 2010

Gluttony for Punishment

The place most interesting thing about the place that I have moved to is the charity shops. Last weekend I popped into the same shop where I got my dressing table and low and behold they had a mid century low sideboard for £45. I couldn't believe my luck! But then I remembered I live in a room and the only way to be able to buy it is to ask the landlord to remove the the huge desk, which currently occupies the space where my dream sideboard could live, and technical I am skint as the overtime hasn't been paid. What to do? Maybe I should just stay away from this shop, but I am a gluttony for punishment.

Its sold, crap, but the posh charity shop has a nice chiffon pink 60s dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...