Monday 9 November 2015

1950s Saul Steinberg skirt

Wow novelty print skirts are now ridiculously priced and it has become hugely competitive to get a good one at a price that isnt the equilvent to be held at hostage. You may think that statement is a tad of an over statement, but I started vintage shopping when items where as cheap as getting a skirt at Topshop and Im not that old, vintage was meant to be fun, now it seems more of an investment, to get value of this no more shopping for the next year okay. Im not going to lie, realistically it is not worth the money as I have other novelty skirts in almost perfect condition, but it is sure cool and I have yet to see this in any of the vintage shops I have ever visited, so new to me and maybe to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...