Tuesday 8 December 2009

In the Post

Two vintage dresses came today



The black crepe number which fits like a dream, the beige number was too small, well I could wear it with the buttons undone, that what you get when you grieve shop, I could sell it on eBay for £35 and get back what I paid, but eBay UK is very weird, things that should sell for a lot often don't, and basic vintage items sell for alot. Now just waiting on my other Christmas number, I suspect their will be a custom fee to pay, after all I did not pay anything for the last three items and its probably why, Im still waiting for it to arrive.


My favourite dress is the blue dress, it matches my walls, but I have a dilemma, its very full skirt, so if I shorten it I ruin the line, but its not wearable if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...