Monday 7 December 2009

Christmas Wishlist

What I asked for this Christmas.

As a child I was always conscious of money, and as its a recession I even provided the websites were my family can get the items for less, so if any deviates I will be upset.

Dita Von Teese Striptease (now that I have seen it, I'm actual disappointed the pictures are way to small for it to be of any interest, she would of been better of producing a diary with some pictures, and some titbit's.)
Bram Stoker Dracula (normal edition)
Hammer Glamour
Barbie: All dolled up ( I developed an interest in barbie when i hit 16, I was depraved, it was probably due to the cost, you cant just have the doll you have to have the accessories as well)
Tights
White malteasers

Wished I had asked for Vintage Dita and itunes voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...