Sunday 7 February 2010

Cute as a button Award

In the good old days, I would of bought this just because its cute, even though it wouldn't fit, I could always go on a diet. I went on the Atkins and followed it to the letter even making the bread, which was gross, however I did really like the strawberry milkshake, just to fit into egg shell blue strapless fifties style frock for my aunts wedding. It was a perfect looking reproduction and well made, but boy sitting down was agony, I sold it on as I couldn't do Atkins forever to maintain the size needed to wear it uncomfortable.


At the moment its available at a buy it now option $125 from bull117 on eBay starting price $85.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...