Tuesday 2 February 2010

Saturday Glee on a Tuesday Morning

Last Saturday I meet up with 10-15 people I had never met before for the Bizarre Meet up organised through Bizarre magazines. I joined the party particularly late as shopping and eating out in Camden was more then I could afford, so I meet them at Slimelight the longest running goth club in London. I was a kid in a candy store they have their own cinema in the club, you can get the best tasting burgers and cake and coffee. Its open to 7.30 so for those who come from outside London you can get the first train home. Also you can bring in your own spirits as long as you are discrete, cant wait to go again in Feb. Now what can I buy to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...