Monday 8 February 2010

Sewing Trouble


I was so close to completing this dress, but it was the description of how to do the button holes which did me in.
So while visiting my local town for no particular reason, I spotted this book.

For the simple sewer this book looks well explained, but at £19.99 at the discount book store, too much for me however a search on the Internet sees it on Amazon for £14.99. I already have a book that shows me how to do button hole but its one of those Good Housekeeping Guides from the 70's that covers everything so it not explained in great detail. These is meant to be the easiest pattern to do, the one I have at the moment also is button up and has pleating on the skirt as well, perhaps I need to buy this book after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...