Thursday 23 September 2010

All Quite

I would like to tell you I have been too busy, but actually I have become bored of life, and no longer feel like posting. While I have had some interviews for roles with good prospects, I have yet to be that 1 person in 10, who gets that role, and now that it is coming to the Winter month their is a good chance I will be stuck in my situation for a further 6-10 months. And the thought that I have to renew my contract at my digs, espeically as the hygiene levels have dipped, really makes me feel so low.
This unhappiness has made me think to much about my childhood and the woman I feel, didnt do enough to help or support me. The time I need really need her guidance and support she is so much further into her dream world.
I know this feelings and the situation will pass,as they always do but it seems that nothing has really change, as a child I would watch Charlie And The Chocolate, wondering when things would change for me and my Mum, but they didnt really I just grow up and was able to finally pay my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...