Tuesday 28 September 2010

Remember Me?


Two Wednesday ago I went for the interview for a job, I haven't heard anything about since, on my way there I found a Tesco store that stocked the dress I had admired.
Horror, while the dress looks nice from the distance a good attempt at a catwalk copy, it looks quite cheap close up. The fabric is thin unlined, fits terrible the waist came out from my body, and skirt was circular my arse. For straight up body types really. After the interview in Ealing, I remembered from my student days that the place to get fabric shopping was from Latimer Road. I ventured into the shops felt some luxurious velour fabrics at £15p/m, I was on the look out for fabric similar to the fabric used for the Tesco dress, I found something similar but it was out of my price range. I gave up with my ideally fabric and want wondering around Shephards Bush Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...