Friday 11 March 2011

At T J Hughes

I'm getting sick of the difficulty in trying to get the sewing machine to sew straight or go round so I have brought my first sewing attachments in 9 years of getting this machine. A straight seam and a buttonhole attachment as yet I have not trailed them out.
The machine I have still functions I believe only 6 things have ever been made on it successfully, but is it time for a new one? I don't need a new sewing machine but I do need a hobby to pass the time, reduce stress levels and hopefully make some cash. As I have 30 metres of fabric in my possesion various different coloured threads, 10+ patterns and all the little sewing tools its a cheap hobby to have.

This machine looks like a less old version of my current mission, says its suitable for basic sewing, mending and construction. The Brother Sewing Machine LS2125 costs £79.99 and the reviews are mixed but what I really want to know is how is its button hole?

The only thing I know about this machine, Brother X-3 £59.00 is that it has a front loading button hole and does 19 stitches. Is it better then the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...