Wednesday 13 October 2010

Pretty for Christmas

Every christmas I buy something Vintage, but this year my budget is really £0, too much expenses and not enough coming in. Yes I have a few things I can use, instead but they need something else to improve the look. The allure of vintage is still strong but with my £25 budget Primark is the only viable option. I must admit I cant wait for the days when Primark and a discount store are the only places I can clothes shop.

I like the modern take on the blue dress and the black dress looks fine for £25, so I will be awaiting their arrival in store. Primark has previous done the 50s dress but they are always wrong, waist too long, skirt not full enough, waist too big, just hope they get these right, a good christmas is counting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...