Monday 4 January 2010

Goodbye to to the decade

It feels like I have been waiting for a long time for this decade to be over. Alot of the time it has been a whole lot of nothing with a few highlights and quite a few downers.
I cant name any particular highlights at least no one died, just serious illness and breakups.
The sparkling optimism of reaching 2000 is long gone. I didn't go and watch the London Fireworks, as they are lame, the only time they made a big fuss was in 2000, especially when you compare them to Edinburgh and I have seen local councils fireworks that had more effect put into them.


Canaby Christmas Decorations

My favourite Presents

I adore vintage Barbie, they say that those who don't have Barbie as children are more likely to become collectors as adults. This book is so fun, however the 50Th Anniversary doll is disgusting not worth £49.99, In my opinion the vintage Barbies are more sophisticated, and doesn't every girl want to be a lady like Mummy.
I love British Hammer Horror films, so why not have a book on the glamorous ladies of the 60s and 70s, and learning the art of bombshell makeup, painting on lower eye lashes, mastering the eye liner flick and shape lips with lip liner.

I also got three pairs of earrings, a creole pair, platinum beauties with a diamond and old silver heart teardrop earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...