Thursday 21 January 2010

Sometimes its Good sometimes its Bad

Is buying vintage like having art?

The reason why I ask this question is that vintage clothing tends to keep its value unless you overpay, when I have had bad months, I could always rely on my vintage finds to generate the majority of income to keep me going, sometimes its dolls, sometimes its Burlesque items other times its clothing, and when Im wealthy again I buy it all again. But the main reason I thought of this question as I think of those ladies who bought lots of nice shoes and modern clothes but cant pay all the bills, I think what a shame they didnt buy something of value, that they could of sold of.

My health kick isnt going so well, I keep being tempted, and running around on the pavement actually is painful on the ankles, on a good note I have an exercise ball and a book on home exercises I got from the library, so back on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...