Friday 22 January 2010

The Ones that got aways

I have a dream about the vintage item that got away, its a one of a kind gold sequin girdle on sale for £49.99, it had been made to celebrate the selling a million girdles by the brand. At the time I didn't have any cash but I could of put it on credit, I didn't want to in case I became one of those people that's run ups £10,000 on credit cards because they want to maintain a certain lifestyle. I thought the item would be re listed on eBay but it never appeared again. The reason I'm talking about this is I have a dilemma, I seen this dress its very special, so I'm wondering if I should sacrifice my night out for years of glee or let it become another unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...