Tuesday 5 April 2011

Birthday came Early



On mothers day I blagged myself an early birthday, M&S Prom Dress from the Autograph. I think I was in awe moment of having something new and expensive for a change, but I made a body shape mistake. Do you see the weird body angle, its to disguise the fact if you have hips it gives a curved side line. The waist is cut very high, so you cant have bust as it takes up length space in the bodice.

The Contenders
This will give a flattering shape for pears.
I really like the print and it would be nice to have some change left.


I like the idea of a matching belt.
This dress means more change for other purchases and more chances of revamping with accesories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...