Saturday 16 April 2011

Monday was a Shop Day

Firstly I have to admit going to London with only £10 in your pocket for a week is an impossible task so Increased my budget to £15 and received cash donations totalling £10 by the end of the week.

Monday
On Monday I hit Oxford Street for Marks and Spencer to exchange my dress.
I tried on four of the dresses I had spotted on the website.
Only one was successful but it wasn't that great.
I had to go to Grays Antique Market took look at Gillian Horsup stock, I have been visiting this dealer at least twice a year for the last 5 years. We went through 20 plus different bangles, finding ones that would go over my hand. I really wanted earrings or a broach to match and luck would have it Gillian found these earrings to match one of my Mississippi bangles. I didn't break my challenge really as I did it on credit but later on I was able to cover the spend with actual cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...