Sunday 17 April 2011

Vintage Styles

This season the high street is heavily channeling the Rivera and Tuscan look of the 50s and 60s.
Monsoon Marble Arch store had these three items in the window, unfortunately an over zealous member of staff scared me of from taking a picture or even trying the Rosie Dress I was about to pick up on. Note to shop staff, asking me if I need help before I have even looked or selected anything, makes me walk out of the door, I may not have cash, but I have a lot of credit. The skirt and dress look like they were inspired by Horrockses dresses
And yes I got the dress, I got it as a birthday present, it was meant to be a work bag, but I was accused of looking like a homeless person in my current attire. Its been a while since I spotted anything in Primark, that doesn't look cheap, but that could change in the wash. It also will compliment my bangles, I acquired too more when I was in Islington for £18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...