Thursday 22 October 2009

Change Please?

I want a pair of fabulous eyeglasses, Ive seen some amazing pairs on Ebay America my No1 source for all things vintage. Their are some wild ones on sale, I just need $195. Im trying to think why I dont own any vintage eyewear, mainly because they are very expensive in the shops and on ebay the nice ones always go for more then I am prepared to pay.
On the blog Diary of Vintage Girl , Fleur is modelling some beautiful examples of inventive eyewear, all not for sale.



Anyone got $195.00 to donate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-WOMENS-50s-BLACK-SWAN-CAT-EYE-EYEGLASSES-FRAME_W0QQitemZ150381652805QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintage_Men_s_Women_s_Accessories?hash=item230371eb45





No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...