Wednesday 21 October 2009

Washout Wednesday

I had my 2nd interview this month and I didn't make it, I had to take the bus because at the minute Im living on £5 a week, I factored in traffic, but I didn't factor in the rain or walking distance so I was more then 15 minutes late for the interview. I probably could of called them but phone calls are pricy on my line, I decided not to go in as they wouldn't consider me as a professional for being so late anyway and to be honest I would need to give one hell of an interview for them to overlook that, and by looking at the severe red eyes I woke up with this morning I wasnt gonna get this job. Never mind I didnt want to work their anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...