Tuesday 20 October 2009

Patterns

I have a bad habit.....I have many habits but this one is whenever I go to John Lewis and when they have a sale on patterns I must try and buy a reproduction dress pattern, and then nothing................................................... they just sit in my sewing bag.
I have made something, a felt flower hat based on a vintage design and a summer dress which is near complete but I got stuck on doing the button hole stand and then cut a skirt panel wrong and havn't looked at it since last year.
So today I have decided that I need to part with at least a few, to feed my Beswick habit.
Find me under usernames essex_lolly on ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...