Sunday 25 October 2009

The Ones That got Away

You wouldnt know their was a recession on Ebay by judging by the sale prices for some things.
I really wanted this dress, I worked out what I would sell to buy it, 1930s silk nightgown, a couple of vintage magazines, a 40s wool jacket etc.




This 1940s dress finally sold for $145.00 on ebay, maybe Toprunway could make a dress like this for me?

This cup, but another cup has just gone on sale and I am watching it.



This jug which is the worst as its a rarity, but I didnt have the internet,
otherwise I would of bought it.



And this should of been mine, damn ebay for locking me out from selling for two weeks, from wear-vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...