Sunday 18 October 2009

Recommended Seller- Kiss Me Quick

I have always liked stockings, they are the ultimate in feminity, but I always worn a uniform so I cant wear them to work.

I wish for an office job, I wish for an office job

My first pair of nylon stockings, I bought only last year from What Katie Did. I bought two pairs of classic seamed stockings in either chocolate. and one in white with black contrast. Unfortunately the chocolate pair had a fault in them, and after traveling 1.5hrs to get them, I couldnt go back to replace them. While I was their I also bought my first waist shaper girdle by Rago, which was highly recommend, but unfortuntely does very little shaping, so I quickly sold it on.
Armed with my new stockings, but with nothing to hold them up with, I started searching the internet for a vintage inspired number and came across this seller Kiss Me Quick on etsy.
I am not a slender girl but her powermesh girdle sucks me in and is ultra sexy. Now shes back selling her girdles which are used by burlesque artists.
Don't be Cross" Girdles, comes this very pretty number in a limited edition, 1940's inspired, pink and grey print!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...