Monday 9 November 2009

My Wedding Dress

I have found my dream wedding dress, I don't even have a boyfriend, but is it wrong just to buy something just for the future? I can understand if it was a bargain price, I have been known to buy my Christmas outfit in March. Its two 2-3 sizes too small but all women lose weight for their wedding day, my mother dropped 2 sizes so that even her specially purchased wedding underwear did not fit.
I must focus, I cant let my windfall go to my head, but I have put a bid in just in case after all, if its meant to be, it will be.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370285184438&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=024

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...