Sunday 8 November 2009

The Sunday Ritual

On a Sunday I have ritual, it is a ritual created by my mother for me as a child, which I continue to perform.
It was a ritual to prepare for the following week and wash away the ill feelings from the week just gone.
The first stage was to sleep to 11am, dress by 12am.
The Second stage was to watch a day time movie no later then the 60's no earlier then the 40's.
The Third stage was to have the only home cooked meal from scratch from the week.
The last stage was dessert, usually it was apple based, eaten in front of a 9 o'clock drama, with a cup of tea.

This ritual is the one constant thing in my live that never changes, when everthing else in the world does. Do you have a ritual that keeps you safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoodBye

Goodbye online diary, you were my source of hope, and a record of the struggles I seem to be born to keep enduring. Part inflicted by myself...